1. ELIGIBILITY: The Win A New Harley.com promotion is open to residents of the USA only. Subject to additional limitations set forth below and specifically outlined on how to win the Harley. The sweepstakes are open to every USA resident, who is at least 18 years of age or older at the time of their entry. You must have a valid driver's license in the state where you reside and show proof of insurance in order to claim the Harley..
2. NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN: Any owner, or employee of InMotion Industries, LLC., The CapComm Group, Cowboy Harley, Austin, TX. Other than those named above, everyone who is eligible is eligible to win the Harley. The promotion for the Harley will begin February 28th. 2019 and end on December 15th., 2019 (the Promotion Period).
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Participants can purchase their Harley books online or at any event where the books are offered ‘for sale’. You do not have to make a purchase to receive a “free entry”. If you choose not to purchase a book, you may obtain your "free entry" by sending a Self Addressed, Stamped Envelope, and a $5.95 cashier's check, or postal money order, to cover S&H and mail it to Win A New Harley.com, 10011 Briar Forest Dr. Houston, TX 77042. A maximum of 50,000 photo journals will be printed. A maximum of 50,000 entries will be allowed. All entries must be received by Marcel Resendez, no later than 5:30 p.m. December 15th., 2019. All entries will have the same chance of winning regardless of whether they are obtained for free or by purchasing a product. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, garbled or unintelligible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to shipping or handling errors or technical problems or transmission failures of any kind, including without limitation, the malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software. Any questions regarding the number of valid entries submitted shall be determined by InMotion Industries and in their sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion. All entries become the property of InMotion Industries LLC and none will be returned or individually acknowledged. Each book and Harley registration will bear a unique number. The individual whose name appears on the master list, matching the ticket (pog) drawn shall be declared the sole winner. In no event shall InMotion Industries LLC or any Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than one Motorcycle in this Win A New Harley sweepstakes program.
4.THE GRAND PRIZE: On December15th. 2019.. One number will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received. The Winner will their choice, receive a new 2019 Harley valued at $$30,000.00. The winner is responsible for all applicable Federal, State, and Local taxes and expenses incurred by winning the Harley as further described below. There are no additional warranties on the motorcycle awarded, except as may be provided by the manufacturer or as otherwise required by law. The Winner will be responsible for taking delivery and picking up the Harley at the dealer's location (to be determined) The “delivery” will be executed at their dealership. Winners will have to pay all “taxes” and delivery costs (State, Local and Federal) at time of delivery.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY: The Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone and overnight delivery service and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit and Release") no later than Dec. 23rd., 2019 as a condition of receiving the motorcycle. Failure to timely complete, sign and return the Affidavit and Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official
Rules, will result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of their interest in the Harley.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited. The “winner” constitutes the participant's consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), Prize winner's name, city, photograph, likeness, voice, image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval.
7. ODDS: Odds of winning the Harley depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Because there are a maximum of only 50,000 photo journals to be printed. The odds of winning can be no more than 1 in 50,000. (one in 50,000)
8. OFFICIAL RULES: The Official Rules may be obtained by (a) logging on to www.winanewharley.com or: (b) by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to InMotion Industries, Win A New Harley, 22932 Mossy Oaks Rd., Spring, TX 77389
9. OTHER CONDITIONS: InMotion Industries reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by participants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsors' sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, (b) the Promotion or any web site associated therewith (or any portion there of) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Official Rules. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless all Sponsors, Marcel Resendez, InMotion Industries LLC, Ken Streetman, The CapComm Group LLC, and each of their parent, subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, franchisees, suppliers, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, distributors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, and each of the ongoing entities' employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents(collectively the "Released Parties"), from and any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Promotion or acceptance, delivery or use of the Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defector delay in operation or mission at any web site, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsors due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, (iii)communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Promotion,(v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof). By entering, participants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Any participants who attempt to tamper with this Drawing in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Additional
restrictions may apply.
10. ARBITRATION / CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by participants with regard to this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees, punitive,incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsors in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Texas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent f these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of our winner, Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to, and no later than Dec. 18th, 2019 to: Harley Winner, In care of InMotion Industries, 22932 Mossy Oaks Rd., Spring, TX 77389.